The Carriage House, built in 1847 to house the carriages of the Deming Estate, was turned into living space in the 1930s. Over the last 80 years, the building has undergone many changes and today has six guest rooms, all with fireplaces, four rooms with two-person jetted tubs.
Located at the end of the driveway of the garden area, two rooms, Victoria’s Garden and Arbor View have their own entrances. Rebecca’s Retreat and Lucinda’s Suites are both ground floor rooms and Marshalls Library and Gamaliel’s Gable are second-floor rooms, all off the center hall entrance. The walk to the Main Inn is just across the driveway.
For information about the accessibility of our property, view our accessibility details.
This room has its own entrance off a brick pathway from the gardens. It has a two-person jetted tub, king bed, and a see-through gas fireplace between the jetted tub room and the bedroom, there is also a walk-in shower.
This room has its own entrance off a brick pathway from the gardens. It has a two-person Jacuzzi, king bed, and a see-through gas fireplace between the Jacuzzi room and the bedroom, there is also a walk-in shower.
This room has a Queen bed with a sitting area in front of a see-through fireplace. There is a large bathroom with a two-person jetted tub. The bathroom has a tiled floor with a walk-in shower and a large double sink vanity.
This large room offers a king bed in front of the fireplace and is the perfect place to unwind. Located on the second floor, Marshall's also offers a twin pullout sofa sleeper and standard tub with shower.
This spacious room offers a King bed and a queen sofa sleeper. The room features a dining table, a small bathroom with a walk-in shower, and a two-person Jacuzzi in front of a gas fireplace.